Monday, December 20, 2010

Cricket Caricatures

December has been a pretty hectic month. When I ain't been doing markets I've been doing commissions and when I aint been doing commissions I've been watching cricket! And I'm very fortunate that my good lady wife takes a very keen interest in leather and willow (nothing kinky for those of you with mucky minds!) Anyway, dipping into my archives I've found a bunch of cricketing caricatures from the last time the Barmy Army were being battered by those smarmy Aussie wazzocks! Enjoy these awkwardly styled pieces. I'll have a big update on my rugby blog next week as I'll have more time to doodle during the holiday season - http://rwccaricatures.blogspot.com/


Michael Vaughan


Picky Ronting


Stephen Fujitsu Fleming

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your encouragement Rodney. I gave up on this style as it was quite boring and tedious, but maybe I should revisit?

    ReplyDelete