Monday, February 1, 2010

First Post







Hello world!

Okay, more realistic hello mum and dad. And I'm sure my beautiful wife and cute kids will have a peek at this too.

What will follow for the next 60 years or so is a weekly selection of my latest sketches, doodles and caricatures. I've been celebrating people's features (okay giving people big noses!) for a good few years now and thought I best have more of a presense on 'tinternet'.

So let's start with my latest wee project. It's moving a bit slow at the moment what with it being fair, festival and market season at the moment in NZ. However, eventually Rooney, Terry and Capello will be joined by Steven Gerrard to form a promotional illustration, three lions and their tamer type of thing. What with it being World Cup year and all maybe I'll get some work from newspapers and magazines.

Anyways, for my Kiwi cousins I'll be at Martinborough fair this Saturday, peddaling my wares. I'll update next week on where I'm up to with the footy pic and my better caricatures from Martinborough.

Ta

A

No comments:

Post a Comment