About Me

My photo

Originally from Manchester, UK. 10 years in New Zealand, currently residing in Melbourne.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy week for me last week. Petone fair was very quiet for me until about 12ish and then I literally didn't stop sketching until 4pm. Thanks to everyone who massaged my ego with your compliments about my work! And thanks to Joost for the delicious Dutch 'croquet'!!!

Also had a commission from someone for a leaving gift. Included some of the photos I had to work from, then my initial sketches and finally the finished artwork.





So with all of that I didn't get round to doing any more on my 3 Lions (Rooney, Capello et al) illustration. However, below is an illustration of the fella's from Top Gear I did over xmas. Hopefully next week I'll be at a similar finished stage with the 3 Lions doodle.



Until next week

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...