Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard hasn't changed much the cheeky little thieving scouser!!! I did a colour version of him a few years ago for my nephew, it was just after they'd won the European cup. I've included that this week as I forgot to take my camera to Martinborough fair.

However I have also included a link to a clip I found on You Tube of me. There's some shots of my stuff at the start, then a speeded up sketch at 2.37. I had no idea that someone was recording me. I'll have to get a recording of me doing a few others, drum up a bit of interweb promotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydtElNtZAcU

I'm taking a break from markets this weekend, but I'll be back at it at Petone on the 20th Feb. And next week I should have the three lions illustration close to completion, a black and white version anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment