About Me

My photo

Originally from Manchester, UK. 10 years in New Zealand, currently residing in Melbourne.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard hasn't changed much the cheeky little thieving scouser!!! I did a colour version of him a few years ago for my nephew, it was just after they'd won the European cup. I've included that this week as I forgot to take my camera to Martinborough fair.

However I have also included a link to a clip I found on You Tube of me. There's some shots of my stuff at the start, then a speeded up sketch at 2.37. I had no idea that someone was recording me. I'll have to get a recording of me doing a few others, drum up a bit of interweb promotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydtElNtZAcU

I'm taking a break from markets this weekend, but I'll be back at it at Petone on the 20th Feb. And next week I should have the three lions illustration close to completion, a black and white version anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...